Monday, September 9, 2013

October 4th, 2007

Thursday, October 4th
2007

Hello sweetheart,
Well, I'm passing this off to you tomorrow.  I have a couple things to write in here and then I'm FINISHED.  I just cannot believe that I wrote more than 50 pages in such a short amount of time.

I HATE MY JOB.  I don't really HATE it, I just hate the disgusting slobs that go there.  Okay let me explain something to you.  I am not racist at all.  But black people really piss me off.  There was this old lady who was carrying a baby around and she came to my window asking me where the bathroom was.  I tried to explain it to her but she wasn't getting it so I showed her.  A little while later I heard a baby crying so I walked over and the baby was getting changed.  The woman said that it was her grandmother who had Altheimer's (sp).  That girl had to be in her late 20s.  But who know.  So after a while I had to go to the bathroom.  So I walk into the bathroom and let me just say I've never seen the bathroom that nasty before.  In one stall there was pee that hadn't been flushed and in the NEXT stall was the diaper.  Ew!  How hard is it to throw that shit away?  Or better yet--don't bring a child still in diapers to the dog track.
And then there is this woman who bets like this:
$1 tri 12/123/123.  It basically means that she wants the 1 or 2 to come in 1st, the 1+2+3 to come in 2nd and 3rd.  It costs $4 in total.  Apparently she REALLY wanted a $1 tri 12/12/3. But she didn't say it like that.  So she kept repeating what she said in the first place and eventually I made her think she was right just so she'd shut up.  And then she wanted the same bet for each of the races but a lot of the dogs were scratched so she only got a few.  And I was about to tell her that some dogs were scratched in some of the races that she wanted and she cut me off and told me that she wanted to twin tri and the tri super and she kept repeating herself.  Then she was going through them and saying she got the 13th race which she DIDN'T because the dog she wanted was scratched but I didn't say anything cuz she had been such a bitch already.  Ugh!  I hate it when people try and talk to me like they're above me.  Who the fuck do these people think they are?
Oh and earlier that day (my 1st shift) I was in the Paddock and there was this older gentleman who always comes on Wednesdays.  He bet w/ me and gave me a $100 dollar bill.  A little while later he bet with another teller and she noticed right away that her bill was fake.  I checked my own bills and noticed on one of them that there was a huge brown spot where the USA strip should be.  So I gave my bill to Audrey and it turned out that 3 of his $100 bills were fake.  In spite of that he stays to make some more bets!  He kept asking if he should go then or wait until tomorrow.  Hello.  If you just found out that you got fake bills from a bank, what would you do?  You'd make damn sure they knew about it.  Not continue to gamble.

Alright.  Now I am finished with my stories.  I will proudly hand this over to you do what what you will with it.  If you write in the next few chapters just be careful of the pictures.  But you know that already.

<3 you!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment