Saturday, September 7, 2013

Last entry for Volume 1

Fri. Sept 21st, 2007

Well, this notebook is just moving right along hmmm?  Finally. Lol.
Ugh I woke up this morning a bloody mess.  Ewie.  I hate periods but at the same time I'm thankful for them.  This one annoyed me though.  I made me and D a romantic dinner and I couldn't finish making it or eat it because my cramps got so bad.
Everytime I want to cook, I swear.  It's a catastrophe.  It's just like driving to me.  *cries* all I wanted was a romantic evening with the hubby!  Oh, and he wouldn't eat because he wanted me to eat, too.  Poor baby. I really loves him.
I dreamt about R again but I don't remember what the dream was. I just remember him there.  Close.  As if he's extremely close to me now.  It seems that every dream I have of R, I feel like he's right under my nose.  Maybe watching me.  It's a strange feeling.  So, I don't know.  Oh!  I remember part of the dream.  I was at his old apartment in Boca.  I don't know why I was there, or what happened, but someone picked me up.  It was a woman--my mom maybe?  And as I drove away I could see his whole building.  All I remember thinking was "there they are" or something.  After that, my dream gets really wacky.
I was at my old house (the one in front of J and R) in the garage.  A lot of people were in there, waiting on me to sing.  But I couldn't decide what to sing, so I left.  I mean, I knew there was a song I wanted to sing, I could hear it in the back of my mind, but I couldn't express it.
I went online.  You were there.  Then for some reason I got up and did something else I don't remember what.
Suddenly, I knew what I wanted to sing so I ran back out to the garage and it was completely empty!  So I decided to leave.  Then my house was a grocery store and I had to wait for them to turn the lights out.
I remembered I was online so I went back in to shut down the computer and everything was in disarray so I was like "oh no the guy is going to kill me!"  So this girl tried to hide the holes in the table cover for me, but I was like, no no.  I'll just tell him.  (I donno who he is!!)
When "he" came in, his dog was on the table, scratching at this HUGE wound on his back.  It was all bloody and ewie.  Poor doggy.

After THAT, my dad was going to take me home and I overheard two neighborhood boys talking about J (another neighborhood boy) being shot.  I was like, OMG!  J was shot? and they looked at me weird and told me it was a while ago and yea.  J was shot at school.  It was odd.  In the dream, it made me so sad.  But I never really got along with J.  odd.
So then I was in the car with D and we were rushing to get to the movies.  I was like, "R didn't tell us what time or what movie theater!"

Then I woke up, and I was bloody.  Grodie.  Lol.

So, when I talked to you on the phone you sounded different. I was worried about you.  Maybe you were tired, but instinct tells me something else.  I will question you when you get here, lady.  I love yous!

Ew. Justin Timberlake is on Ellen today.  So is Kelly Clarkson.  I still like her music but she became conceited. But Justin Timberlake?  Blegh.  Blegh.  Blegh.  What is Jessica Biel doing?!?!?  Let's see if I like them anymore after Ellen.
GOD I LOVE ELLEN!  She just makes me laugh.  K, maybe I was wrong and it's not Justin and Kelly.  Maybe that was Rachel.  *face palm*.  now, I'm getting my talk shows mixed up.  Lol.

I forgot to ask you what time the movie is.  I may pass b/c I work early tomorrow.  It just depends on what time the movie starts.  My job sucks.  And see, I was lucky T didn't end up working with me Tues/Wed.  But she will be with me 6 hours on Sat.  Ugh.  I'll be bitched at, I know it.  Lol.  I really need a new job.  I think I'm gonna check out my options.  I gave up on getting gratis.  To decorate the notebook, I'm going to find oriental stickers.  I still haven't done any pictures yet.  OMG.  I know what I want for my birthday!  Any and ALL Nickelback albums.  Lol.  I think I'm going to have D make me a greatest hits cd I think.  Lol.  I don't know why I thought of it.

Hot damn, I'm hungry.  You and I should go to Wendy's. I have $13.00 lol.  Woot!  I love my sweatpants.  I feel so comfy in them.  :).

Ok, I thought of new rules for the n/b.
--we should just switch off whenever we see each other
--no min/max amount of pages have to be written.  It's fun not a chore lol.

That's all though.  Lol.

So, in goodbye to our notebook I just want to say, it's been fun!  I'm looking forward to Volume 2 to see how each of us grow and I thank you, R, for doing this with moi.

Well, you'll be here soon so yay!  Maybe we can go online lol.  It's been like a wk since I went to the pool to go online.  I feel like I don't know what's going on in the world.  Lol.

I bought Disturbia.  Maybe D will watch it with me tonight or tomorrow.  I hope it's good.
Omg I'm tired of hearing about this University of Florida kid being tastered.

Ooh I like this song.  The album is Drastic Fantastic but I donno the artist name.  Stinky poo.  Oh, her name is KT something.  Donno the last name.

K, see you soon!
<3 you!

C.

No comments:

Post a Comment