Saturday, September 7, 2013

September 15th, 2007

9/15/07

10:25pm
Hey babycakes!  How are you holding up?  Everything ok?  I'm thinking about you, Rita. I'm so totally here for you no matter what honey.  You're not alone in all this ok?  I talked to my mom and she put you on prayer request.  She also said that you should go to al-anon. No matter what, R.  I mean, if you decide that you want to stick this out with B, then I'm 100% behind you.  But go to al-anon for you.  At Bestheda Hospital, they have beginner meetings at 7:30pm.  It's either on Wed or Fri.  I can let you know for sure <3 I love you :).

Man, my job sucks.  I feel like T (counter manager) patronizes me. Aye!  It's like blah!  Stop!  Sheesh.  But like, I can tell I probably won't work there much longer.  I don't even care if I get gratis or not, you know?
So, I don't know where to work, but it has to be somewhere else.  Sometimes I miss working for TDN.  Crazy, I know but it was easy.  No, I didn't make much but... I don't know.  What's worse is that I actually miss Ohio.  I miss the change of scenery, the cheap living, WG.
God, I don't know.  Lol.  I still feel lost sometimes, just in what I want in life/job/locationwise.
I'm just glad I have D.
Anyway, you know if you go back to IL, I'll really fuckin' miss you.  But, I'll be happy that you're taken care of, too.  You're happiness is most important to me.
Well, my hand is tired.  I need to get on the internet. Love you!

<3,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment