Monday, September 2, 2013

wow it's February already

February 8th, 2007

Hi, woman!
How are you?  I am tired but I want to write in here before I go to sleep.  I wrote in here a little bit, but I forgot where I put it until I was looking for something else and I found it.
Anyways, I have been reading your journal entries and it sounds like you're getting your life on track.  I give you 3 months.  So in May I want to start taking more pictures and making more picture books of us.  SO you better be ready!
L and E are still being stupid, but I've decided to forgive them.  She constantly thinks he is cheating on her which I think is stupid.  It's still awkward between us, but I guess until we get around it, it will be.  But it's really not my fault.  I knew we weren't that close.  It's just hard to get over something when you live with that person.  And I know you know what I'm talking about because you've had to deal with it.
Anyways, I need sleep so this is going to be short. I say, from now on, whenever we get the notebook, we should write a minimum of 10 pages.  We can write more than that, but no less because there's a lot of time we can't talk to each other.
I love you and I'll write later on.

<3,
me

1:16am

No comments:

Post a Comment