Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August 20th, 2007

August 20th,
2007

I'm freakin' tired!  And I want to go online.  But... Bn is cleaning the computer area. I know!  It's definitely a day worth remembering.
Anyways, day 1 of my vacation.  And ahhh it's so nice to get a break from school but I'm still so stressed about my car situation. But hopefully I'll be able to pull something off.  I think after this week I'm going to send regular payments with some extra during the month.  Man, I really I had the confidence to be a stripper right now.  Just for a month.  It would get all my credit card problems under control.  But I'm just not going to do it.  I give props to those women brave enough to do it though.  I feel like it's not a horrible thing (dancing) because we're all grownups.  But it's like anything else.  You have to love doing it.  It's when you feel stuck, that there's no light at the end of the tunnel, that you get into compromising your morals.  But I still think humping the pole is gross.  Please tell me someone cleans it!
I just think I need another job.  I want to be a dog walker or a nanny or something like that.
Wow!  You can actually see the floor by the computer area it's amazing.  You know, when I was lifeguarding, part of the job was pool maintenence so I have experience in cleaning pools.  Only thing is, I'd be around gross disgusting boys all day.  I dummo what is worse.... that or taking my clothes off for money.  Lol.  And I have school so I'm kinda screwed.  Blah.
Ooh he's almost finished! Excitement!  I can't wait to go online.  I need to check my balance.

<3,
me

{more answers}

Man, I'm freaking tired.  I just pray that I can sleep.  I stayed awake for so long that hopefully I can go to sleep.  I think in a little while I'm gonna try.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment