Monday, September 9, 2013

September 30th, 2007

Sept 30th,
2007
after 2am

We have lost contact with the kitty.  Meaning it's out there somewhere hiding.  Sometime between the time it took B and I to get home, the cat got loose and ran outside.  R called it and he started to come but then N started chasing it.  So it ran off and THEN it started raining.  So it's after 2am and the cat still isn't back yet.  I'm so scared that I won't see that precious boy anymore.  He was so cute today!  I was trying to eat my sushi and all the cat wanted to do was sit on my lap.  Then it started to sniff all my food so I carried it over to R's room and opened the door but it insisted on coming in here so I let him back in here and he curled up in a ball and took a nap.  Then I went to work.  That can't be the last time I see Spooky!  He was such a good kitty.  I miss him!

Dear God,
Please let Spooky be okay.  I would really love it if he was meant to live with us.  But for tonight, please just let him be safe and warn.  Let him know he has a home here and that we all love him.

In Jesus' name,
Amen

Alright, I have to go to sleep now.  Love you!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment