Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August 16th 2007

August 16th,
2007

Hey sweetheart!
How was your day yesterday?  Mine was long but I finally made some money.  Which is good because I need it. Oh wow I'm almost finished with this chapter.  Woo hoo.  Man I am freakin' tired.  And I slept until 1pm.  Blah.

We still can't buy groceries.  We have a car payment and a car insurance payment coming up so pretty much everything I make in the next few days goes to the car people.  I really really really really really really hope that this will work.
So... I found out something REALLY interesting last night.  I was still wigging out about Mn so I talked to K, my lead teller.  I thought she would understand cuz I know they're friends.  Well, I started by not saying any names.  I just said that there was this guy at work that I was friends with and last Sunday (not the one that passed but the one before) I gave him my screen name and he kept trying to get me to come over.  In case you were wondering, this was the same Sunday that you and D saw that car accident.  Well, I went swimming with him Monday.  And on Thursday night he wanted to go skinny dipping.  At first I thought it would be okay but I changed my mind and right after that his friend called him and told him he was in a car accident and he had to go pick him up.  Well, all weekend I was trying to talk to him and I could tell he was pissed.  He said I lied and he said he didn't care if we went skinny dipping or not but I shouldn't have said I was going to if I wasn't going to do it.  He basically tried to make me feel guilty for not going skinny dipping with him.  And now I'm kicking myself in the ass for wanting to hang out with him.

Well, she had a story about this guy who she was friends with and they hung out at his apartment a couple times and he basically did the same thing to her that he did to me.  One second he'd be cool and the next minute he'd be trying to mack on her.  Well, this week Sunday (the one that just passed) he kept getting up out of his seat to go talk to her and he kept texting her.
I looked at her and said, "you know, we're prolly talking about the same guy," and she asked me who I was talking about and I wouldn't say who so she said that she was going to say who she was talking about and just nod it if was the same guy.  She said, "Mn."  And I said, "yep."  Can you believe that?  Here I was worried about hurting HIS feelings and he doesn't give a shit about mine.  Oy.  I just got finished studying for my final.  My head hurts!
Anyways, at first we wanted to get back at him.  K was going to talk to him and say shit like how upset I am over this guy and I'll act all upset and stuff.  But I talked to my friend, J, and he said to just ignore him.  And I kinda like that idea.  Cuz if we do something back it's showing that we care and the point is to show him that we DON'T care.
I talked to Bn about it, too.  I didn't tell him EXACTLY what happened but I told him that there was this guy at work who's "macking" on all the girls.  He asked if this guy was making on me and I told him that he tried but it didn't work (which is SO true).  He said that the guy was just doing it for attention and to just ignore him which is what I fully intend to do.  I don't want to ignore him completely, just to show that I don't care what I did because what He did is so much worse.  I kinda do want to get him back, though.  I don't care if he IS doing it for attention.  What should I do?

{more answers}

Alright that's it for now.  I gotta go to school and pass my final (whee)!  I'll talk to you tonight.

<3,
me

No comments:

Post a Comment