Monday, September 2, 2013

7:45pm on mystery day

7:45
----
Wow we have some of the most ignorant/rude customers.  This lady came in wanting some new foundation, but she wanted to go darker than her skin tone.  Which makes no sense to me because then you just look retarded.  So she sees me get out all these testers to match her foundation up, watches me set them all up and then says, "oh you're not goin to try them all on me NOW are you? I don't have time!"  And she was rude.  Then she got mad cause I couldn't just pick one for her and I'm thinking, "Hellooooo I have to match it to you to KNOW!  DUH!" dumbass old lady.

Before that, I had this hispanic woman and she just wanted all this free stuff.  Irritating.  Like, she wanted a sample of something we didn't have any more samples to give out.  So I had to use the tester we had which was a different color than her skin tone, and so I had to put it in a little tester and it wasn't a squeeze bottle, I had to dish it out and so it was a huge mess.  Grrr.

My feet huuuuuuurt.  Thank God only one hour left.  But I hate counting down the drawers.  Tell me, does this make sense?  We count the drawers down but we can't give refunds.  A manager has to do that.  Stupid--cause then a customer has to wait for us to page a manager, then it takes the manager like an hour (ok, I exaggerated) to get here and so the customer gets bad.  And they made the designated refund area, where else?  Estee Lauder!  Grrrr.

Awww W came in and I did a little makeup on her.  So cute.

When can I do YOUR makeup?  *proceeds to beg* I'll give you a facial first then your makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment