Monday, December 1, 2014

January 11th, 2013

January 11th, 2013
10:26pm

Dear beautiful goddess,
Hello, gorgeous!! How are ya? I feel like complete and utter crap. But I had quite the day so I had to write about it.

So, as you know I met Mike today. But what you don't know is all of the drama that went into it. First off, he asks me what I'm doing today. I tell him that I have to take my dad to the chiropractor at 3:30 but I will be home after. He asks if I want to meet for coffee and I say sure and everything is peachy.
But then, my mom calls me and tells me that she had to take her car in and I needed to drive her to work. So, I drive her to work. And when I get back, I get this text from Mike saying, "so you'll be there at 3:30" and I'm like, "no that's when my dad's chiropractor appointment is" and then he's like "oh forget it then." and we had this back and forth thing until he finally said to text him when I got home. So... Miraculously, the appointment didn't run long at all. Only half an hour. I still had time to get to the car place to pay for my mom's car and get her keys and then take my dad home before meeting this guy at the Starbucks.
We sat and talked for like an hour and then after I was done with my drink he asked if I was ready to go and I said yes because I needed to pick my mom up at 7. And then I was the one who said that to let me know if he wants to hang out again. It was just... A little weird. First with him being so dramatic about meeting at all today, then with him just leaving. I was sick though so I wasn't about to try and give him my cold so I understand that. But the rest was just.... Very strange. I'm not sure if it was because he might be getting sick as well but his voice made him sound like he might be gay. I'm not trying to be homophobic by any means, it just sounded like how guys talk when they're gay.
I'm glad that I went though, he seems like a good guy and polite, he waited until I was done with my drink and then opened the door for me which was very sweet. I just didn't feel what I usually feel in order to date someone. But... Maybe I found a new friend or something. Which is cool, I wouldn't mind hanging out with him on a friendship level.

I also.... Forgot what I was going to write, lol. Oh yeah. I also told my mom about Steve coming here. She asked if he was a friend or a boyfriend and I said he was just a friend. And I told him that I made a promise to myself not to have sex again until I was in a relationship and he said that he wasn't driving 900 miles to have sex with me, he just wants to hug his best friend of 12 years. I was like... Awww :). I just can't wait to finally meet him. You know... Now that I met Mike, I don't think I have to worry about it interfering with Steve's trip. Plus... Now that we met he can stop bugging me to meet him lol. That was also something weird. He must have asked me 3 times this week if we could meet and I finally say yes and then this drama happens.

One thing is for sure.... I'm thankful to this chance of actually dating around and making a decision for myself than just diving head first into something. Maybe there is something about this dating thing, lol.

Anyway, I'm gonna take my night time meds so I can (hopefully) sleep. Love you!

Daisy

10:53pm

No comments:

Post a Comment