Monday, December 1, 2014

February 25th, 2013

February 25th, 2013
11:39pm

Dear Chels,
Wow it has been a really long time since I wrote in here. It was crazy, after I wrote that, the next day Joe and I talked and everything was fine. I had mentioned something about having to take my dad to all these doc appointments this week and he mentioned something about needing a date for Saturday. So with everything else that happened, it was really nice that he kept his word and we did get to see each other on Saturday. I dunno... Sometimes I really like him and then other times my mind wanders, like the old me of obsessing about stuff is coming back. He really isn't doing anything to warrant that, just sometimes I have no idea how he feels and then other times he says sweet things out of the blue. I think it's just my own insecurities though. Because he does talk to me everyday, he braves my parents, he is even nice to my dog when she's being a little brat, and he does make time for me. So... I'm not really sure what my problem is. Sometimes he just says things that are kind of weird. Meh... I don't want to waste my energy on this when I should really be talking about my dad.
So, we went to the doctor on Monday and he said to start taking himself off the cymbalta which helps with his foot pain. He was off the Vimpat for 1 day (his last dose was on Tuesday) and then Wednesday I took him to the chiropractor. Well, around 7pm he started barfing. I gave him some meds and was trying to get back to my coloring when I heard something weird. So I went to check on him and he was having a seizure so I called 911 and asked if they could take him to St Joe's instead of Sherman, which they did. So... Thursday was really bad, he had like 5 seizures, maybe more. Each day got a little better and my mom let me have a break on Saturday so Joe came over around 4 and we had some dinner and then watched movies and then Walking Dead. After he left on Sunday, my mom and I spent some time with my dad at the hospital. Then I woke up Monday morning and saw I was starting my period. I thought it was supposed to get here on March 2nd but I was wrong. So... Monday night it took my dad a few hours to get discharged. Then I had to go to 2 different stores to get his medicine. After I got home I took a couple of my dad's norcos, which was a mistake because I could not stop itching so I had to take some benadryl which my mom had said probably saved my life :/. Oops.
So... Tomorrow I'm going to try and clean my turtle tank and then maybe do some nbs. Not sure what yet though.

Love you,
Rita

11:58

No comments:

Post a Comment