Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Proposals and stuff...

December 29th, 2013
11:37pm

Hello gorgeous!!!!
Man, I miss writing in here. I've just been so preoccupied with my dad, other notebook stuff, and the holidays. But you know, I gotta get back into writing everyday so I think I'm going to make it a point throughout the day to write. So.... as you may know, loads of stuff has gone on since I last wrote. First off, you're engaged!!!! Can we talk about that for a second, please? I want to start out by saying that I believe I helped this happen. Remember all those full moon rituals I went to? Every single time I prayed to the universe in the past 2 years especially, I have prayed for you to find a good man. And look at everything else that has come out of that. Looking back at all these notebooks has really put in perspective for me how far we've come. And that's why I find it important to write everyday. But anyhow.... I am so happy for you!!!!!! Much different than the first time you were proposed to. I was pissed because I did not like david and I felt like you were making a huge mistake. And I was afraid of you being stuck with him. But you got through it and now you have someone who is a complete sweetheart who treats you like gold and you two compliment each other so well. So, I approve :).
So..... I do have to fill you in on what happened last week. It was Christmas week. Monday, Mark and I went to Belvidere to spend some time with his son. Let me just start by saying.... wow. It took me some time to get used to being there and nobody yelling at me. Corbin's parents (his maternal grandparents) were very kind to me and I got along fine with them. Audrey (the one who Kristin hit) didn't really talk to me at first but she warmed up to me very quickly. Corbin was shy at first but even we joked around a bit (as much as a 12 year old boy could joke around with a strange girl he only met once before). Actually he is 13 now because he just had a birthday. So... we left around 8 because the smoke was bothering both of us and stayed in our hotel room. We had to wake up early to take Corbin and Terri to the bus stop and then Audrey and her mom to walmart. After walmart we had breakfast, where Audrey told me that Kristin called her the night that I was over there and complained that we ditched her. Ummmm..... no. She wouldn't get in the car and chewed Mark's ass out for nothing for like half an hour. Stupid. I freaked Audrey out when I guessed what her breakfast choice was (mickey mouse pancakes). Also, I learned that Kristin's mom told the cops where she was so kris wouldn't give her the address of where they were so they had to give the presents that would have gone to kris's two small children to someone else. That's the real tragedy.
So, after we dropped them off, we went back home and I got to open a package from Beverly. Then we had Christmas Eve at the Cihak's, and I'm not sure what was wrong with Maddy but she was acting weird the whole night and when she caught Mark and me in her room she freaked and that kind of put a damper on the rest of the night. She wasn't joking, it was obvious she flipped out about it. And it upset me because for one I got yelled at for something similar by Kristin and for two, I would never do anything remotely sexual in Maddy's room and it's kind of insulting that she would think so.
Aside from that things were great. I got a Coach wallet from someone. Coach!! Holy shit. And pajamas. We all left around 10. Mark and I exchanged presents on Christmas day. I got him a book (how to be an explorer of the world) and a sketchbook. We are going to document our whole year together. I am calling it "365 random acts of cuteness". It'll be a nice way to document the year. I think every year I'm going to do something different to document my year. And then.... the rest of the week has just gone by. I had my writing group on Saturday and today i had a Venus workshop. Tomorrow it is supposed to be freaking cold and luckily no one has to go anywhere. I'm trying to think of a schedule where I can feel like nothing is being neglected and yet is realistic. I have this journal, my Angel Wings story (I want to get done before road trip), volume 5 (ditto) and volume 12 (finishing). Essentially I can wait to finish that and work on the immediate. Oh and my tarot poetry. That is actually coming along quite nicely. We will see what gets done, I try and do that poetry every day.  The rest of it, we'll see how it goes and how much I have time for.  I think I want to focus mainly on Volume 5 and the story right now.

Anyway, I want to play video games with my man right now until sleepytime.  I love you and I promise you that I will dedicate more time to writing you.

Love,
Rita bo bita

12:24am
December 30th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment