Wednesday, December 3, 2014

meet my dad, the drama queen

December 4th, 2013

4:00pm

Hey sweets! How are you doing today? I'm okay, at the hospital visiting my dad right now. I want you to know that I am on the last chapter of Volume 4!! Hopefully soon I can be done with it so I can put all my blogs up finally and get on with the next one (Volume 5). I am so excited to get this project done. And after that I am going to find everything else I've written starting at the beginning and make blogs out of those. I honestly cannot wait until everything is finished. I have a plan for the notebooks that I finish, I am going to keep them in some type of box... I have this tub I keep all my notebook stuff in underneath my bed. I think that it would be cool to keep the originals in a container like that at my parents' house. So I don't have to lug everything with me. I would give my original journals to you but.... I wrote a lot of stuff about you that I will admit at times have been really mean. So... if I make books out of those I will publish what I can so if you want you can have a copy of those as well. But you're not obligated. You are really the only other person I know besides me that I trust them with.

So, my dad is snoring right now. He's still in the hospital but doing a little better. He's just upset from being hungry. They found some air in his intestine so he can't have real food so he thinks he's dying. Ugh drama queen. I'm doing okay, kind of just like "whatever" at this point. I care about my dad, but he needs to do what he can to help himself out. Going down this road of no exercise and not the best diet is not a road I want to go down anymore. I am really thinking about moving out and finding another job. I mean, in addition to being my dad's caregiver where I get to leave and go back to my own house and then go to my other job. I am hoping that I can find some sort of review class to help me with my massage boards or I can find another client like my dad because I don't mind being a companion for someone. So, who knows?

Meh, just ready to go home already. I can't wait until my group, it will be so nice to see everyone again.

I love you!!!

Love,
Stardust

No comments:

Post a Comment