Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Asshats and Santa's reindeer

December 15th 2013
11:03am
Dear Chelsea,
So,  welcome to your new notebook once again. I thought about you being able to read my letters in the spring pad one and I decided I want to keep future stuff private plus it's way easier to copy everything all in one place than having to go back and forth between the two. So,  enjoy lol.  So let's see... It's Sunday and my mom just took my man to work so I have the house to myself for a while. This week has been one of the roughest weeks of my life. On Tuesday I had just found out my dad was getting combative with the nurses when I got this email from my mom. She said that Lori was driving her crazy. I read the email that Lori sent and it seemed pretty dumb.  I mean,  she always goes on about how hard things must be around here and then starts in about Christmas stuff.  I think that if she was really that concerned,  she could take more time to visit than just for two hours one day. She just can't deal with anything hard. But I don't care because I will remember who was always there and who wasn't. I know that if you were here you would have visited a lot more than just one day and he's not even your dad.
I am pretty sure my mom is starting on the cookies so I better get over there.  My body is so sore today.  I fell yesterday on the ice and fell right on my butt. So that mixed with still being on my period is not fun. But I shall be back. I love you!!!!
Love,
Rita
11:19am

No comments:

Post a Comment