Monday, December 1, 2014

February 3rd, 2013

February 3rd, 2013
4:39pm

Hey Chels,
What's up? I just got done watching both your YouTube idol videos and as usual I am blown away. I think the Speechless one is my favorite among everything else you've done so far.
So... What is going on today? I am avoiding the Superbowl with all my strength, lol. It's not that I hate it, it's just that one year ago today (actually it was the 5th but it was Superbowl Sunday) was when I found out that Barry was in jail. This year I spent it partly with Joe and the other part watching Twilight movies and then I'm taking a bath later.
Actually, Joe stayed over last night. We had talked about something like it being nice if we just spent the whole night together without anything happening, it would just be really nice to have someone to be there in the morning. So yesterday he came over and watched movies with me all day and we fell asleep somewhere around 1-2am. It was hard for me to sleep cuz I had to wake up to pee all the time but it was really nice that I could just sleep beside someone and not have anything happen besides snuggling.
I know how you feel about the whole situation. But a lot of guys would have definitely tried to take advantage. How many guys do you know would actually keep his word that all that would happen is sleep? The last time someone just held me was the last night I was with Barry. I thought it was sweet but also really fucking weird that he hadn't seen me in 3 weeks and all he wanted to do was snuggle. But little did I know what was really going on. This time someone wants to snuggle with me because to him spending time with me is more important than jumping into something that we aren't ready for yet. It just blows my mind that someone would care that much to actually stick to his word.
I know your problem isn't with him so much as his brother. And honestly, I'm not sure when I will ever be ready to deal with him again face to face. It's not like I wanted to keep him out of my life. I tried on more than one occasion to be friends. But it's hard to be friends with someone who always accuses me of stuff I didn't do.

Anyways... I'm gonna go for now. I think I wanna try and work on my stories again soon. I really miss them.

Love you!!
Rita

5:13pm

No comments:

Post a Comment