Wednesday, December 3, 2014

what happened on Thursday?

November 17th, 2013

12:05am

Hey Chels!!!
It's been a while since I've written in here and I'm sorry. But the good news is that I've been writing my novel. I didn't want to tell you this, but I have written over 50,000 words already. I haven't finished the last chapter I started writing, but I did the math for the last 2 chapters I wrote and I only needed 72 words after that. And I'm pretty sure I got there. So, I did it!! But I'm nowhere near done with my novel and I'm going to wait until next Saturday to turn in any more words. I want to be done at least with part 2 by the end of this whole thing. After that I can go back to my regular notebook stuff and finish out the year.

I am so freaking excited about you coming up here!!! I know it's rough with all the drama but that's wherever you go, unfortunately. But I'm 6 hours away and you got my goddess group as well :). And Brian seems to have a good head on his shoulders. At least most of the time.

So, I need to tell you about what happened on Thursday but I am just so freaking exhausted. I will write and tell you the next time the whole story, soup to nuts.

Love you!
Rita bo B

No comments:

Post a Comment