Wednesday, December 3, 2014

at times of uncertainty...

October 2nd, 2013
10:45am

So, I didn't need to count down because the next day you tagged me in a post so I texted you and we talked. But like... I dunno. You made such a big deal about being upset at me about whatever I wrote that you needed space to calm down before writing me back. When I asked you about it, you were like, "oh I'll still write you, I'm just so busy." like I'm sitting over here with my thumb up my ass doing nothing. Something is definitely going on with you and I'm not sure what it is but it's a little screwy. So now it's been a couple of weeks easy and I STILL have no idea what your problem with Mark was to make you that upset in the first place. Do you see where I'm coming from at all? That this is a little annoying to me? It just feels like you made a big deal over something and are now trying to blow it off like you're fine now so you don't need to explain anything.

Anyway, it makes me not want to tell you stuff like I'm almost done with volume 2! Yay!! I would tell you but you're acting all weird and whatnot right now. I am so excited to finish it and onto Volume 3. I think I'm going to wait to journal dump my stories until I have more material. But the rest of it I'm going to dump. :D.

Anyways, I'm gonna go for now. I'm so excited to finish this volume!!

Love,
Me

10:57am

No comments:

Post a Comment