Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Last entry of 2013

December 30th, 2013
10:52pm
Hey!!
Woot woot, I actually remembered that I had to write you today and now I'm doing it.  Yay me!!  So....  Today was a very good day.  I got to spend it at home and not go out in the cold.  It was so nice. I worked on volume 5 for a while and decided how I'm going to do things. I'm going to work on volume 5, angel wings and tarot poems from now until our road trip.  I'm going to pull 4 cards everyday and then write as many as possible. Then once a week, maybe Thursdays,  I'm going to add on to my story (i picked Thursday because I don't have to be anywhere and Mark has to work both jobs),  and every day work on Volume 5. Then,  a few days before the trip,  no matter where I'm at in the story,  I want to make a book of what I have so far.  But if I pick a day to marathon write,  I might finish it soon.  And that will be awesome.  The only part that sucks is that I wish it was nicer out so I could just be outside and write.
So..... I can't wait until this trip!!!!!!!!!!!!  I don't think we will get on each other's nerves I mean...  I think we will be too freaking excited about this trip.  I am already saving some money and I am already planning stuff in my head.  I'm basically going to be taping the whole thing because I don't want Mark to miss anything.  I know that's silly but I don't care lol.  I'm testing it out now.  Also,  I'm going to bring two digital cameras and my camcorder for backups and to take actual pictures with.  But the uploading is taking forever. Meh.
And let's see....  That's pretty much it for right now...  I'm just gearing up for this trip.  I will do some work to make sure things go smoothly for us and that you and Brian will get set up all snuggly.  I have all these ideas and things rolling around in my brain and I can't wait to get started.  Oh...  I could start now.  On January 11th of next year,  the Venus cycle begins so we ask for what we want to manifest in our lives for the year.  So...  To begin with,  the huge thing that I want is to be financially stable through my blog and this AdSense thing.  It would be perfect because I love to write.  And also,  I would like to see if my friend Lea needs help.  She is a counselor and I have learned so much from her.  If she needs an assistant,  I would love to be able to help.  And I would love for Mark to find an apartment that is close to both jobs,  clean and affordable. I'm not moving in with him for a while but I just want to be able to have some place to go that isn't here lol.  And I want to find a non medical nursing job once my dad gets better.  I am still going to be his assistant,  just want to be able to be self sustaining.  And for you,  I am going to ask that everything works out in your favor.  You have gone through so much and nothing feels like home anymore and plans are in the works to change your life for the better.  This trip is only going to be the start of your new life with Brian :-).
And that's what I'm going to meditate on these next two Fridays and then start my journal.

Love!!
Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment