Wednesday, December 3, 2014

meeting the parents

October 23rd, 2013
9:17am

Hey,
Holy shit I'm up early. I gotta drive my man to work in like an hour or so, so I thought while I was up I may as well write you. You know... I haven't written in here in forever.. I've mostly just been working on volume 3, which I'm almost done with. So when I have this journal dump, I'm going to have the rest of volume 2 and volume 3 to put up. I can't freaking wait... It has been a very long time since I got to add anything to my blogs.
So, today, Friday and Sunday are my birthday celebrations. Tonight it's with my tarot group, Friday is with my aunt and Sunday is with my cousins. I'm excited because my family is meeting Mark on Sunday. They haven't met anybody since Brian. They would have met Barry if he wasn't such an asshole (who I think will be locked up for my b'day--there has to be some poetic justice in there somewhere). We had a talk last night and he said he was okay with whatever I wanted to call him and I said that if he's gonna be meeting my family and eventually being a part of it I'm not gonna hide how I feel. Especially if I wanted to hold hands with him in public. He's my guy and I'm perfectly fine with that :). You know... I still haven't gotten a letter from you. I think I'm gonna bug you about that today lol.

I can't wait to finish volume 3. I'm gonna make sure to include everything I can in volume 4 but that original one is staying with me. I know you're okay with that.

Anyways, I love you!!
Rita

9:33am

No comments:

Post a Comment