Tuesday, December 2, 2014

March 26th, 2013

March 26th, 2013
2:03am

Hey Chels,
I literally cannot sleep right now. I just got this idea and I cannot stop obsessing over it. So... You know how I'm thinking about making my own wedding dress for my goddess retreat? I think that I want to try and make more clothes for my trips there this year. I have no idea how I'm going to do it but I have a few styles in my head right now that might work and I just cannot wait to get started. I literally wish I had the materials here so I could start working at 2am, that's how excited I am about this. I just hope that my tax return money comes soon so I can pay the assholes back who are suing me and so I can buy supplies. I think instead of hobby lobby I want to go to a real fabric store because I think they would have a better selection of stuff that I need. I hate that I have to wait to make this happen but I have faith in myself that I can do this. Even if I'm not the best at it, I can still try. It would help if I had a sewing machine but oh well.

Alright, now that I've written down what's in my head, I'm going to try and get some sleep. Love you!

Rita

2:12am

No comments:

Post a Comment