Monday, December 1, 2014

January 17th, 2013

January 17th, 2013
11:04pm

Hey Chels,
I can't believe it's that time of year again. I can't believe it's been 7 whole years since Joe died. I still miss him everyday. But I think he'd be proud of me. At least I'd like to think so.

Well, I feel a lot better than I did last week. I still can't believe I am going to hang out with Mike's brother on Saturday. It should be okay. This whole week has just been weird. Mike (the one I met last week) has hardly spoken to me since we met. I know he knows I'm sick and everything but he didn't say anything about meeting me or anything. It's just plain weird. After he was on me about meeting me last week. Like what the hell, this is why you're still single.
And then Larry.... Like he just wanted me to understand that he was going through a lot the past couple months. I'm like... I do understand and I hope you understand that I'm not having sex with you anymore. Lol. Just think... He could lose me to my exboyfriend's brother, lol. Although I don't see that happening. We can be friends, but that's really all I'm looking for at the moment.

Also, omg I have missed notebook stuff!!!!! I think tomorrow I'm gonna try and get back into it, at least maybe a little bit.

Everytime I see you holding up nbs I can't wait to read it! I am so glad to be sharing this experience with you and I really believe this was our destiny. To make books and inspire creativity in one another.

Anyhow, I'm gonna lay down for now. I love you!
Rita Bo bita

11:14pm

No comments:

Post a Comment