Tuesday, December 2, 2014

July 25th, 2013

July 25th, 2013
9:43pm

Hey Chels,
Omg is this freaking day over yet? Lol. It wasn't horrible, just incredibly long. I almost can't wait for school to be back in session because then I will be less busy and more able to work on stuff I was working on before when all my friends with kids decided they were free because their kids weren't in school. Honestly, with all of this stuff going on, I'm really starting to feel burnt out. I need battery recharge time. But not yet because I still have stuff to keep me busy through Monday.

So... In case you're wondering, here's what's going on with Mark. His court case was on Tuesday, the 23rd. After that he was moved to another division, which houses short timers and has more freedom. But also has treatment centers. So as of right now he doesn't have a next court date and is being held on no bond which means there's no amount of money that will get him bonded out. Probably because the last time that happened, he skipped town. So... I'm guessing that he's in some sort of treatment program. I haven't spoken to anyone or heard from him yet so I have yet to find out if any of this is actually true, but at least he might be getting help, which is great. I've been thinking about visiting him but not sure if I want to do that or just wait until he's out of Cook. Because I really do not want to go there. And aside from that, I think despite all of this I might still take him back. I know you will be upset at this and I don't want to say anything until I know for sure but I am in love with him. I feel like despite what's happening now, I still don't want to run away yet. And I really have no idea what is going to end up happening but that's just how I feel right now. You'll probably read this way after the fact but I am hoping by then things would have worked out so you don't feel completely pissed at me for letting another wrong guy in. I know you're just looking out for me. But I will say that if I feel like things with K are too much to handle for me then I might have to readjust that answer. I still think that she just called the police on him so he and I couldn't be together. Because if he did to me what she claims he did to her, you best believe I would be pressing legit charges. She probably didn't even think about any of this or how difficult it would be to get by until her parents got there, which isn't until next week. Oops. And if he really felt like he was stuck in this drinking cycle and she really wanted to help, she would have covered for him or at least helped him find someone to cover until he felt better. But I agree he has a serious problem with alcohol and I can't have him getting that drunk all the time. So as much as I am in love with him, if there are issues we can't agree with I will be strong enough to decide what I need to decide. Because I'm not as afraid to be on my own as I once was.

As for everything else, I have been having a blast getting out of the house. In spite of this crap, I am still doing well and this summer has been the first full summer of my goddess stuff so I've been having a blast with everybody and seeing old friends I still can connect with. I think it's great. Plus my dad hasn't been sick at all, really.

Love you!
Rita

10:02pm

No comments:

Post a Comment