Tuesday, December 2, 2014

June 12th, 2013

June 12th, 2013
7:51am

Hey Chels,
Well. What can I say besides what the fuck just happened to me? I went to visit my buddy Mark yesterday and I am STILL awake because I am too fucking pissed to sleep. At first everything was fine and it was so nice to see Mark again. But like... As the night progressed, shit just got weird. To put it bluntly, Mark and Kristen are fucking. Which is whatever people are gonna do what they do but I found this out at 4am. Now... They both said I could stay over. I heard Kristen say I could stay and then my mom said something about a thunderstorm that didn't end up happening but I told her I was staying. Then shit got real. Mark told her we were coming in a little bit to pick her up at work and he was gonna help her do stuff at work (they both work at a restaurant). Well, we get there and she gets pissed off that we went there to help and give her a ride home!! She ended up walking home. Well, I guess her kids were visiting and they were up till late. Mark was trying to get me to go to bed but it wasn't working because everything was so noisy. Then he and Kristen were in the kitchen till 4 in the fucking morning! I figured if everyone is awake I may as well join them. At some point I was wondering when she was gonna go to bed and she was probably wondering the same thing about me. Well if she and Mark weren't so damn loud I probably would have been able to drift off at some point. But then she announced she was going to bed and she like ordered him to go with her and I turned the music off and laid down for a bit. When time goes on and he's not coming back I get up to listen through the door and sure enough, they're fucking!!! I was like, what the fuck. At first I was pissed because I wanted him to come snuggle with me (not anything else) but then I remembered that they had been texting while they were sitting in the kitchen and I read through the texts. She asked him if he was going to sleep with her tonight and he said something about me having driven  an hour to see him and let him enjoy the flattery. Um excuse me, asshole, you were the one who was getting all snuggly with me, thank you. Ugh. So I just laid there after a while but couldn't for the life of me fall asleep and then I kept thinking about the day after, would they just try and act normal and act like I was stupid and didn't know anything? Sheesh. I wasn't born yesterday.

I just feel so let down. I could have gone home. I mean, I understand that he isn't with anyone right now and has no spine and she is still married and has no plans to actually leave so they can't be exactly forthcoming but I would not have let him touch me if I had known that they were doing that. And especially not in front of her. What the fuck, dude. Ugh.

Anyway... I'm gonna go for now. Love you.

Rita

8:17am

No comments:

Post a Comment