Wednesday, December 3, 2014

more nbs updates

November 3rd, 2013
11:21pm

Hey Chels,
So... What's up? It's almost midnight and my man is over here snoring my ear off. I'm pretty sure one of us is sleeping in the living room tonight unless he can get that under control. But the problem is it's starting to get cold at night so... I hope he can handle it lol. He had a really hard day yesterday. Some days he works two jobs in the same day and I guess he is still tired from not getting much sleep. So if he wants to sleep so I can write then so be it.

So... Notebook stuff is going well. After I am done with this, I'm going to get everything ready to send you the first 4 volumes by Christmas. Now that I know more of how much I have, I can see that I have time to edit everything the way I want and get that stuff to you. It will feel great, you know... Looking back on all of this stuff, it reads just like a story would. I think it's crazy that I will have it all in print. When I get all the volumes we have so far I'm going to read them all over again, just like a series. Well, maybe pick one time a year to do it. Like the Twilight books. Lol.
I am actually feeling inspired to write right now so I think I'm going to do that. I love you!!

Rita

11:31pm

No comments:

Post a Comment