Wednesday, December 3, 2014

You have so many relationships in this life...

October 15th, 2013
12:01am

Hey Chels,
It's after midnight and Mark isn't home yet :(. He went to his buddy Jeff's house to fix this motorbicycle thing and that was around 7:30pm. He called me a little bit ago to say he was coming home soon so he should be here pretty soon. The thing that sucks is that Friday he had to work and then my friend Becca took me out for sushi. Then Saturday he had to work both jobs and I had Ze's party and my writing group. Then yesterday he had to work 12-8 and I had a Hanson concert (which was freaking awesome!!). But today he had to work until 3:30pm and then we were going to go shopping. Well, he tells me that he's going to Jeff's to fix his bike and I said it was okay but I wanted to go shopping and he wanted to come with me so he did but then he left around 7:30 to go fix his bike and here we are. And tomorrow he works 4-9pm so we have a little time but not nearly as much as I wanted. All I wanted was to snuggle up and watch Walking Dead. It's not his fault that this happened, it just sucks that in the past few days we've both just been crazy busy. And on top of that, I'm getting sleepy. And my legs are killing me.

So... Hanson. Yesterday I was going to leave my house at 5 to get there at 6 but I got tired of waiting so I left at 4. I got there at 5 and we hung out for a while and left to get to the house of blues around 6. It took a while, we didn't get there till almost 7 and had some Chipotle which I'm glad we did because by the time the show was over it was after 11 and I didn't get in my car till after midnight and finally got home after 1am. I thought we had seats but I guess it was just a head count thing so we stood by the stairs. Megan kept getting pushed by this annoying blonde but ultimately the show was great which made up for it. The opening act was this guy who was cool until he broke out the John Mayer. Ugh. And they kept us waiting till 9:15. But then they finally showed up. Now.. Lots of people discredit Hanson as a legit band because they started out as cute boys. But they always wrote great music and I've always had a special spot for them in my heart. And over the years their style has only gotten a million times better. Not only do they write songs that people can relate to, they have a great ear for what sounds great and they are amazing to their fans.
They played some stuff off their new album but they went all over the place and a little bit of every record. Yaaaaaaaay my baby is home!!

But anyway, my visit with Megan was great, too. The last time I saw her was when she was driving me to the airport to see you and Brian. Holy shit lol.

I still have so much to say but I want to visit with my man for a little while at least. Love you!

Rita
12:18am

No comments:

Post a Comment