Wednesday, December 3, 2014

just add water...

November 27th, 2013

3:13pm

Hey Chels,
So, I just now realize how incredibly horrible I've been at keeping up with this notebook. There's just been so much going on that I haven't had the energy to write. But I figure I have about 15 minutes, I will try and catch you up on as much as I can. So, on November 14th, my dad had an appointment at Rush university for a follow up visit with the doctor who did that spinal tap thing. I had some lunch and got lost on the way back. By the time I got to where I was supposed to go my parents were still in the meeting. So, I'm reading my book and then all of a sudden this nurse comes out of the room shouting behind her that she needs a crash cart. Then about 5 other people run after her. I text my mom to ask how my dad is and she said he had a seizure. So then he got carted away and taken to the ER. He spent the night at the hospital and was discharged the next day. I had started my period earlier that day and felt something weird but just ignored it.

I picked Mark up at 5pm and we went straight to Rush. The whole trip was 4 hours round trip. Then every time I peed it would hurt. By Monday it got so bad I felt like I got punched in the vag. Tuesday my back started hurting and I got really scared. I had to wait till my period was fully over to see someone to get tested. That's why it's taking so long for me to feel all the way better. But it's your birthday now!!

Yesterday as I was writing that his head started hurting bad and then I had to go get my massage. I went to take Snickers out and then got something to eat. After that, I stopped at McDonald's to eat. When I was done, when I got to the hospital I saw my mom and she told me that he had a 25 minute seizure so they moved him to a room in ICU. He's still here but we think he might get transferred to a regular room today. So... that's what my day is looking like.

I think it's so cute you got a ferret!! I hope this birthday is a good one, after all the shitty birthdays you've had, you deserve at least one good one. I can't wait to work on my blogs again. I'm in the process of getting all my photos off of MySpace (again) so when I'm done with that I'm going to get all my new ones off facebook (using the time in between to write) so when I'm done with that project I'm going to put everything I've been typing up onto my blogger. So.... it will take a little bit but I got my youtube videos to keep me busy.

As much as I want to do massage, I really want to get all this blog stuff squared away and build on that. Plus, while my dad is sick, it's difficult for me to get any real studying done. That, plus the 4 times I've failed the test before, makes me just want to focus on this blogger/AdSense thing. I am going to check out my local community college's massage review program early next year though and try again next year but for now I'm just giving myself a break.

I have enough content now for everyone who wants to put ads on my page to have a field day. So... I really hope to make some money off this. Mark hasn't updated his blog and only has 27 entries and still gets money from it, so it can work. Plus, I have always wanted to get my stuff out there. Maybe not famous like A list but I've always worried about what would happen if something happened to my journals, I needed a space to have them. So this allows that. And if I make some money off of it, all the more better.

I'm gonna go for now, I want to read for a little while and then write another chapter of my book. I think from now on until I finish I'm going to write a chapter a day :). Maybe more. I can't wait until I'm done and you can have a copy of the book.

Love you!!
Rita bo bita

3:10pm
Your birthday!!!
2013

No comments:

Post a Comment