Tuesday, October 28, 2014

June 18th, 2012

June 18th, 2012
7:08pm

Hey Chels,
What up?  Me... not much.  But today was interesting.  I worked on nbs practically all day until I left to help set up the booth for Swedish Days (I'm working from noon to whenever on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday), then I went to the library and had a little fight with the return box, and came home. Now I am watching Dawson's Creek.  Man alive I love this show!  Oh... and I decided to add a few things to the nb... I should print them out before I forget.  Hold on.  Lol well... that was an experiment. I get these 3 in the mail (well--e-mail)... Tarot.com, dream decoder, and dogscopes.  I thought they would be cute to print out.  So... I'm looking at the stuff to actually print out and my dad comes in and sees me on the computer and FREAKS!  Not too badly, but I tell him to chill because I'm just going to print some stuff out and be on my way.  But he was FUMING, lol.
So... normally I do 3 cards when I do a reading, but I think I'm gonna just do one card for like 6 days and either Saturdays or Sundays do like i did yesterday.  But from now on I'm gonna set it up nicer so it doesn't look so strange.  So... I think I'm gonna work on organizing my stuff so I can really do this. Will write more later!

<3,
me

7:39pm

No comments:

Post a Comment