Tuesday, October 28, 2014

June 17th, 2012

June 17th, 2012
1:46pm

Hey Sweets!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!  Lol I know you're not a dad, but you have one so... yeah.  So... big surprise, "lover boy" never showed up last night.  I waited until 2:30am and then just went to sleep.  It really is his loss though and I shall make him PAY!  Haha.  So... I'm trying to decide if I want the music stuff in THIS nb or wait till my next one.  Hmmm....I want to see if I can keep up with it first, lol.
So... today for Father's Day we are going to Lonestar and MAYBE seeing a movie, either Snow WHite or MIB3.  I'm okay with either one.  But he's taking a nap right now so I thought it would be a PERFECT time to do some tarot cards/power thought cards.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Power Thought Cards
-------------------
I am safe; it's only change

I cross all bridges
with joy and ease.
The "old" unfolds into
wonderful
new experiences.
My life gets better all the time.

Tarot cards
-----------
I seem to get the community card everytime I use this deck.  I get the feeling that I'm supposed to be meeting lots of new people this year and that I'm safe in groups.  The main thing that this card makes me think of is the support group I'm already in.  Next week is Swedish Days and I'm going to be helping with that as much as I can.
As for the Ace of Swords card, it was reversed when I pulled it which gives me 2 feelings.  That one, the sword was literally pointed towards me, and that I have overcome a huge obstacle. There's white light around the unicorns which to me is the "crown chakra" that is opening up.  I feel that this card symbolizes the fighter in me and the light overcoming darkness.

The second group of cards is celebration/joy guides and the two of rods, which I feel is also a very positive card.  These together signify the joy I feel in every single day and letting the world know I am still here and no matter what life throws at me, I am going to remember to find the joy that each day brings.  That is also something I learned in my support group as a coping mechanism.

In the two of rods picture, the warrior is on the top of a mountain with a sphere in his hand, which I feel is "the world."  And after this thing happened to me a few months ago, it has taken me almost this long to feel like I conquered something.  But this card is here reminding me that any victory, even the small ones, is still a victory and I should be proud of how far I've come.
In this last pairing of cards, I got psychic awareness and death.  Hmmm... it's always a little scary to get the death card because you never know if it's a literal one or a figurative one.  But in this case I feel like it is a figurative one, that a part of me had to die for me to feel more psychically aware.  And I feel like a part of me did die this year. The person who I was before.  I am still that person and I will always remember her but there was the girl who was in love with this guy and then a tragic thing happened and she got split in half.  and now... I still remember that girl, but I can't be her anymore.  Also, the relationship I once had is dead and gone and it has to be.  I can't have one single connection to it.  But I'm still going to be friends with Stephanie (his cousin).

Alright, that's it for now.  I am going to type up the card meanings and print them out and put them in here (yay)!  So... that will be on the next couple of pages.

<3,
me

2:30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment