Tuesday, October 28, 2014

June 12th, 2012

June 12th, 2012
1:01pm

Hey Chels,
I'm so sorry you're so sick!  I had a URI last May before my visit and it sucked so bad. I didn't have the breathing problems but my throat felt like it was on fire.  I hope you have a very fast recovery.
So!  I finally figured out what I'm gonna do with this nb!  First I'm going to figure out where I left off with the Twilight book and resume that.  And then... music!  You know how I printed out Britney's whole Blackout album and we did our meanings for each song?  Well... I'm going to do that again with my top 10 albums and then just random songs that have meant a lot to me, especially in this past year.  I'm excited about this because I can just listen to music and when I hear a song I like I will write down what it means to me.  OOOh yay!  I'm excited about this one because it's something I can actually do.  It doesn't cost anything to form an opinion about a song I like :).

FUCKING CATS IN MY YARD!  STUPID BITCH NEIGHBOR!  UGH.

<3,
me

1:11pm
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3:01pm

Hey Chels,
So, I've been working on your old nb practically all freaking day and I'm STILL NOT FINISHED WITH IT!  But now I'm taking a break from it so I can write for a bit.  I had gotten to the part where you had deleted Ryan off ur FB and ur phone.  It reminded me a little of what I'm doing with Larry.  He didn't really do anything wrong but I haven't really spoken to him since I asked if things were okay and he said he's been busy and that was... June 1st I think.  With the exception of last Friday I haven't texted him at all.  I have been doing okay with that but I will admit that I do miss him and I'm just gonna wait and see how things will go after football season.  I just keep thinking back on the beginning of the year and I have to believe that the guy is still around somewhere and I get it that he knows that now isn't the perfect time.  It just really sucks when you like someone but you can't do anything about it and it makes me even more pissed off at Barry for hurting me SO badly.  Cuz I know in my heart that if I hadn't just gotten out of that relationship, Larry and I would be... well... a lot closer than we are now.  But... at least Larry isn't going to fuck 100 girls while he "waits" for me to feel better.  I don't really want to know about that anyway.  I know I've said this like a million times already but I still want to wait and see what happens with him first before anything else. Lol at least give him a CHANCE to screw up.  But... this is still the summer of me so... I'll worry about it later.  Lol.

<3,
me

3:20pm

No comments:

Post a Comment