Tuesday, October 28, 2014

June 6th, 2012

June 6th, 2012
8:36pm

Hey Chels,
I had the best day today!  I couldn't get my nails done but I went to Geneva and got the cutest dress.  I also got a real cool necklace with the 4 phases of the moon on it.  It's kind of small but I like it.
Also, I had this thought today.  Back when I met Barry, I could tell that he liked me but I just accepted the fact that he didn't speak to me for 4 months because of what Korey had said.  I was in a relationship too but it was going south at the time.  And like... I just accepted that Barry had ditched me and was sleeping with Sarah and how convenient was it that we were both single at the same time.  Only I had been with the same guy for 2 years and he was with God only knows.
And then there's Larry who had told me (before Barry and I had split) that he hadn't slept with anyone in almost a year because he prefers quality over quantity and he'd rather not be a player.  And here I am, so sure that he's sleeping with whoever and I'm trying not to freak out over not talking with him for a few days when I know for a fact that he would never stop talking to me for 4 months straight and just sleep with whoever.  I just don't know why I would just accept it from one guy and freak out over another one who would never do what the first guy did to hurt me.  I think I need to take more than just one week and just be on my own for a bit.  not like I'm not doing that now, but more of it.  I just need more time for myself.  But I'll still be available for you <3.

<3,
me

8:51pm

No comments:

Post a Comment