Tuesday, October 28, 2014

June 10th, 2012

June 10th, 2012
12:15am

Hello, beautiful lady!
How are ya?  I was just thinking that I can't WAIT to get your next nb.  I know you haven't really had the time to work on it the way you want, but I'm sure that when you DO finish it, it'll be great.  I still really want to try out my idea with all the pictures but I still have no idea how to go about it :(. Oh well.

So anyway... this week was the start of something great.  I managed to do yoga everyday (except yesterday) and only texted Larry once (also yesterday).  Although the two aren't directly related, lol.  I dunno... it feels slightly odd to have nothing to obsess over at the moment.  I mean, I've pretty much exhausted myself trying to figure Larry out and came to the same conclusion that I've come to all along: if he's smart, he'll try again.  If he's not then he's a moron.  Only time will tell which one he turnes out to be.  And I could either sit here and obsess over it or I could just enjoy the fact that for the moment I don't have someone crawling up my ass trying to get attention from me and trying to squeeze a relationship out of thin air.  I truly feel like Larry is a good guy and no matter what he still cares about me and that's way more important than anything else.  I just keep trying to prepare myself for the possibility of failure even though things haven't even really had a chance to start yet.  And that's kind of sad.  But... I guess it's just in my nature to think of every possibility.  But he's not the only guy out there and if he is stupid then someone smarter will come along.

But anyways, so... this has been a good weekend so far.  I got to see my cousins and celebrate Chloe's 13th b'day.  Wow!  13 years!  So she was born in 1999.  So I've known Larry for as long as she's been alive.  haha that's funny.  Tomorrow I get to go to another party :).  My friend Shelly is having a housewarming party.  Then next week i will visit Monique for a tarot card reading, and I'd like to see if I could possibly visit Alex on Friday.  So all in all it should be a fun and busy week.

Ugh--more to write but getting sleepy!

<3,
me

12:35am

No comments:

Post a Comment