Tuesday, October 28, 2014

May 26th, 2012

May 26th, 2012
10:45am

Hey Chels,
Zomg thank the sweet LORD I brought this.  It may be my only source of entertainment for a while because I am the only one who is awake right now.  Either that or the dog licking the floor is pretty cool, lol.  My trip so far is pretty cool, except Steph is with this new guy and they're all lovey dovey and I have to advert my eyes a lot which is annoying.  Apparently they've been friends for 7 years but they've always been with different people.  I guess Steph finally decided she was done with her current boyfriend, KC so Matt (her new man) just decided to go for it.  They're not really public yet but I guess they feel comfortable enough in front of me to be all over each other (oh goody).  It makes me really miss Larry and it's not even like he's my boyfriend or anything.  He's just one of the only guys in my life right now who I don't want to punch in the throat.  I am really happy for her but sadly happy couples make me want to barf right now.  Ugh I wish they would wake up already, I can't go online on my Ipod and that means no livejournal or anything.  I could try to go on a computer here but I don't feel right doing that.  Maybe if I just turned the TV on, eventually they'll wake up?  Hmmmm....

<3,
me

11:06am

No comments:

Post a Comment