Tuesday, October 28, 2014

May 12th, 2012

May 12th, 2012
11:07pm

Hey Chels,
Day 2 of my cell phone holiday.  Ahhh I love it.  I may do this every week.  It's just nice to not have to check my cell phone all the time.  And since I'm single I don't have to "check in" with anyone.

So... I am thoroughly annoyed right now.  Last Monday after I got home from the baseball game I noticed someone I didn't know had poked me on my facebook page.  Well, this whole week he's been poking me so I decided to add him as a friend because I thought it was weird.  So, today after I got my computer back I go on Facebook and he had left me these messages.  So I decide to be polite and answer back.  Well, he's single and I guess was looking for someone to "cuddle" with and "have fun" with or whatever.  The guy couldn't spell for shit and didn't understand anything I was telling him.  He just kept asking if I wanted to meet and I had to tell him no twice.  And then poof he just stopped talking to me and took me off his friends list which he had only added me on half an hour prior.  He kept asking me about my body.  WTF am I supposed to say to that?  Ugh.

But anyway, my mom is totally awesome.  Today she paid to get my car fixed--$2,200.oo.  Holy shit balls!  And my computer is officially up and running so come Monday I am doing some hardcore studying.  I want to get as much of it done as I can before my trip Memorial Day weekend.  I am going to Stephanie's house (Chris's sister, Barry's cousin).  She is going to text me tomorrow after work with plans.  Woot woot!

<3,
me

11:20pm

No comments:

Post a Comment