Tuesday, October 28, 2014

May 16th, 2012

May 16th, 2012
9:07am

Hey sweets,
Wow I am up early.  I am up this early because I'm hopefully seeing my girl Evelyn today and telling her everything.  I hope that actually happens today!

Ugh, stupid Sarah.  I have no doubt that in her letter she has a bunch of neatly wrapped excuses for me to plow through.  I could very well be overreacting and the timing between Barry getting out and her completely stopping talking to me could be completely nonrelated.  If I read that FB message, I could choose to believe whatever it is she has to tell me.  But you know what?  If we were really friends, I'd know what's going on in her life right now.  I don't even care that she is the type of person to stop talking.  I also feel like if I hadn't of given her the box the way that I did, she'd still be ignoring me and I'd still be feeling the way I feel.  I don't even know if she knows that Mr Wonderful is back with Jenelle and is still doing God only knows what kind of drugs with her (but apparently there's a video!?!)  Okay, now I'm curious enough to see what her letter said.  Hold on.  Ugh she doesn't know ANYTHING!  She said she thought she made it clear that she wasn't choosing between Barry and I and I guess she's also pissed that I took Sonny off my friends list (well excuse me but I thought it would be in bad taste if I took her off but kept him on) and she would like it if I talked to her.  She doesn't fucking understand anything!  I gave her the box so she could give the box itself to Barry because it belonged to his grampa and I don't fucking care if she wants to talk to me.  I have been waiting for her to talk to me since Barry's been back but I had to do something like this to get her to even say boo to me.
So.. fuck this shit.  I'm gonna go have some breakfast with my friend and hopefully decompress a little because it is too early in the morning to be THIS grumpy.

Love you!
~Rita

9:28am

No comments:

Post a Comment