Monday, September 15, 2014

April 15th, 2012

April 15th, 2012
11:40pm

Hey Chels,
Omg what a day.  I FINALLY heard from Barry who just wanted his stuff back which is fine but then proceeded to tell me that George said a bunch of lies about me... I'm not even sure what he could have said considering I only met him like 3 times and he stopped talking to me after Valentine's Day which I guess he also did to Sarah and Stephanie as well.  But anyhow, Right as he was talking to me and disturbing my day, I got this text from Geoff asking if I wanted to go get sushi with him so I said yes.  After dinner I checked my phone and saw I had 15 unread messages from Barry.  I didn't read them till just a few minutes ago.  It was all about his stuff that I took without his concent and all of this other stuff.  I texted him and told him that I only took what I did so at least I'd know where it was and that it was safe and George did ask me but then mysteriously disappeared so we wouldn't even have to have this conversation if he had just answered me back (this is before I blacklisted him again).  He also said he wasn't anxious to talk to me that's why it took him so long to contact me.  I didn't answer that but in other words, he's a huge pussy.  But fine, finally that shit isn't in my house anymore and I can move on.

You know, I just did what I felt was right at the time.  And I really don't give a fuck what anyone has to say about me.  I know in my heart what's true and what isn't.  The way he sounded in his last letter it just seemed like he was on the right track.  But he doesn't get it. Nobody wants to believe a word he's saying right now because there are so many fabrications of the truth out there that he's just making things worse by spreading MORE lies.  If he was really serious about getting help, I think everyone would be a whole lot more understanding.  But this is just a mess of his own doing.  And it's going to be a while before anyone wants to even go near him.

But anyways... a couple of other things happened this weekend, also.  I got drunk-texted by Geoff and he asked if we could be friends with benefits and I had to turn him down (I was waiting for something like this to happen with either him or Mark).  I just said I can't sleep with someone who I'm just friends with.  Apparently the next day he apologized but I couldn't blame him for trying (lol).  I'm contemplating telling Larry about this but I'm not exactly sure what it would prove.  And my other thing is about Larry.  Yeah, I still like him.  But I'm not as frantic about our "relationship" and all that stuff.  He's still my buddy.  We talk almost everyday.  If I needed him he'd be there in a second.  But that's enough for me right now and I don't need reassurance 24/7 about how he's feeling or being up my ass.  I really let go this weekend and I feel so much better.  He knows he'd be a moron not to try again though, lol.

And also, the tattoo expo! Omg it was so much fun.  Geoff got a really awesome owl tattoo and I got a purple shirt (of course) and some cool custom stuff by Serana Rose.  I dunno if you've heard of the Enigma, who is this guy who covered his entire body with puzzle pieces.  He and Serana Rose are called the Show Devils and they do different stunts.  Serana is really cool.  She is very artistic and creates custom jewelry.  I got some sort of choker/necklace/hairpiece and a rhinestone bracelet that of course is too big for my wrist and too small to be an anklet.  I could, however, turn it into an anklet if I really wanted to.  It does fit higher up on my wrist, though.

Also... there were lots of people getting tattoos in all kinds of weird places but I didn't get one (still).

Okay--I have to finish a movie and then I'm doing some yoga and then my happy ass is going to bed.

<3,
me

12:18am
4/16/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment