Monday, June 23, 2014

March 5th, 2011

March 5th, 2011
10:05pm

Hey Chels!
Wow, this is the first time I've written in here all day. Holy shit I'm exhausted!  I got my phone today!  I'm gonna wait a couple months, then try and see if I can get the Samsung Gravity 3 for free.  No more data plans for me!  Take that, Tmobile!  Lol.

I was thinking today that it was so weird not having Barry at his house.  I like that he trusts me enough to take care of his animals while he's gone, though.  Seems like lately I've been having an opportunity to really help people out.  I wonder if there's anything in my horoscope about this.
He told me tonight that it looks like this job could take until Wednesday, plus whatever jobs this week will bring.  Looks like we may not see each other for a few days.  But I'm happy that he has work, means he won't be homeless or worse, having to move back into his grandparents' basement.

Ugh, once I pay my bill I can get rid of the data plan I no longer use.  So, yay!  Lol, I wrote "ugh" because I have to pay it before I can change my plan.  First thing Monday!!

Wow, just noticed that Korey took me off his friends' list.  Not sure how I feel about it but to be honest I'm more relieved than anything.  If he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore that is fine with me.  But you know, even though he royally pissed me off, I agonized over keeping him on my face book.  The only reason I kept him on was I wanted to know how his baby girl was.  And I never even got to meet her.  But oh well, Barry and I like each other and I'm not gonna let what someone else thinks dictate whatever happens.  I'm sick of this bullshit.

Love,
Me

11:54pm

No comments:

Post a Comment